Wool Dryer Ball
Why Use them? Dryer balls can help to speed up drying time and will help keep your clothes soft, all while reducing waste!
- They are cost-effective compared to dryer sheets, so you can save money.
- They reduce energy used by helping clothes dry 20-30% faster, also saving money.
- These are made of naturally sourced, non-toxic wool, unlike the plastic dryer balls.
- The balls can be reused up to 1,000 loads of laundry, maybe more!
- They are said to reduce static electricity build-up in the dryer, which reduces wear and tear on your machine.
How To Use: Size up your laundry load to see how many wool balls you will need (Typically, people will use 3-4 balls for small to medium loads). You may choose to add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to each ball to fragrance your clothes. After this, you just pop the wool balls into the dryer with your wet load. Easy peasy!
*Each ball will be different as they are handmade from different wool sources, may not be as pictured. Approximately 3' by 3" by 3"